May 7, 2022
Retailers all over the world are looking for new ways to get shoppers to revisit retail stores. In the light of the post-Covid time and the accelerated pace of digital information, the future is challenging for retail stores, to say the least. But there is no need for fear. Here, we have detailed 7 digital marketing strategies that retailers can adopt today to engage customers in brand new way, from AI chatbot solutions to AR/VR, Click and Collect to Google Business Profile. Let’s get right into it. 1. Create Unique In-Store Shopping Experiences Here are two examples of how you can spice up your retail store experience. a) Offer In-Store Digital Browsing Options A very nifty practice is to offer a tablet[...]
- Mastering Omnichannel Customer Service: A Comprehensive Guide
- Revolutionizing Customer Service: The Power of Hybrid Customer Support
- Unlock Deeper Insights: Run Surveys with Chatbots!
- Elevating Business Messaging: WhatsApp Introduces Next-Level Features
- From Data To Delight: The 6 Pillars Of Personalized Customer Experiences