June 7, 2021
Facebook has announced a number of new developer tools, including several messaging features for businesses, at its virtual F8 software developer conference. This year, Facebook placed a focus on new features to help businesses communicate with consumers directly via its messaging services. This is a key focus for Facebook, which is seeking to enable more e-commerce transactions directly on its services and enable businesses to handle more of their customer support via Messenger, WhatsApp and Instagram. Messenger API for Instagram is officially here! Instagram Automation People come to Instagram to discover and connect with brands, with over 90% of Instagram users today follow at least one business, and messaging is the primary reason for this. Here are more reasons why[...]
- Mastering Omnichannel Customer Service: A Comprehensive Guide
- Revolutionizing Customer Service: The Power of Hybrid Customer Support
- Unlock Deeper Insights: Run Surveys with Chatbots!
- Elevating Business Messaging: WhatsApp Introduces Next-Level Features
- From Data To Delight: The 6 Pillars Of Personalized Customer Experiences